Welcome to the Tioga Velo Club! We are a group of competitive and recreational cyclists located in Tioga and Broome Counties of the Southern Tier of New York. We do a few things as a club:
- Hold weekly club Time Trials and Road Races at various locations around the area from April until the end of August.
- Host the Binghamton Circuit Race every summer.
- Occasionally host the NYS TT Champs (it’s on for 2018, sign up now!)
- Host the Dave Panella Memorial Cyclocross Race every fall.
- Get together for Cyclocross practice and Hill Climbs in September.
To find out what’s going on in the club, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to join our email list for ride posts & local club events. This is the best way to stay up-to-date with TVC happenings.
You can now sign up for a TVC membership online, at Bike Reg!
You can also join us on Strava.
See you on the road!